JOBS @DULA Campus
Doctor of Acupuncture & Traditional Medicine Program
The institution has developed an extensive online comprehensive resources for students ranging from academic forms to information on institutional exams and study aids designed to support specific academic areas as a DULA student.
Student Information and Resources include:
- Instructional teaching video
- Information and forms for academic processes, financial aid, and registration
- Information on Licensing and Certification
Some of the resources on this page require a password.
Study aids include:
- Acupuncture Board Point Prescription Mnemonics. A youtube video to memorize acupuncture points for NCCAOM acupuncture module. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGX_myuxmM
- The Big Picture. Studying the transporting points for acupuncture exams. https://www.dula.edu/big-picture/
- CNT – Clean Needle Technique. https://www.ccahm.org/ccaom/default.asp
Additional student resources that will be included are:
- Sacred Lotus. Online learning resources on acupuncture, herbs, and AHM for students and practitioners. www.sacredlotus.com
- Shen-nong. AHM resource for history, principles, practice, treatment, and discussion groups. http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/front/index.html
- TCM Tests. Online study preparation site for both California Acupuncture Licensure Examination and NCCAOM modules. www.tcmtest.com
Yin Yang House. Another online learning resources site for AHM practice and learning for students and practitioners. www.yinyanghouse.com.