Student Grievance

Students with complaints concerning administrative or academic policy may submit the grievance in writing to the Student Services Coordinator. The grievance will then be sent to the Dean of Academic Affairs for a review and to gather all relevant information and for possible resolution.

If a resolution cannot be reached, the complaint is submitted to the Executive Committee, consisting of the President, the Dean of Academic Affairs, and Chief Operation Officer. If the grievance is against one of the Executive Committee members, the committee meeting will exclude the involved member. The Executive Committee responds to the grievance within thirty (30) days.

If the complainant is dissatisfied with the decision of the Executive Committee, she/he may submit a written appeal with all relevant documentation to the Board of Directors for further review. The Board will then make one of two determinations: (1) The issue is not appropriate for the Board to consider, in which case, the decision of the Executive Committee is final, or (2) the Board may decide to consider the grievance, confirming or overturning the decision reached previously. In either case, the decision of the Board of Directors will be final.

A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution at any time with the following regulatory agencies:

Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education

1747 N. Market Blvd. Ste 225

Sacramento, CA 95834

Toll-free: (888) 370-7589 or (916) 574-8900. Fax: (916) 263- 1897

Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine (ACAHM)

8941 Aztec Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55347

Phone: (952) 212-2434, Email: