The scholarships will be offered to all students in two categories. One is for didactics and the other is for interns in the clinic.
- Didactic Merit scholarship:
- Criteria: Selecting candidates for scholarships will be held on the beginning of fall quarter of the current academic year. Candidates who are top 10 students with the highest GPA will be chosen among all students who have been enrolled minimum 36 units within the last 4 consecutive quarters.The List of candidates will be delivered to the Academic Committee meeting and Scholarship Awards will be determined in the meeting.
- President Merit scholarship (The best student): $1000 per year.
- Dean Merit scholarship (The second-best student): $500 per year.
- Clinical Merit scholarship:
- Criteria: The supervisors in the Clinic will recommend an outstanding intern as the scholarship recipient candidate to the Director of Clinic. The Director of Clinic will choose one outstanding student, from the recommended interns, who will be rewarded the scholarship through EC approval.
- Clinic Director Merit scholarship: $500 per year.
DULA believes that in achieving its institutional mission as well as to accomplish the program educational objectives, a high standard of the academic performance should be encouraged and maintained. As such, the purpose of the new incoming student scholarship is to attract and encourage prospective students with outstanding academic achievements to enroll in MSOM program and become a part of DULA community. The New Incoming Student Scholarship is only applied for MSOM program.
For further information regarding this external scholarships, please click here.