Financial Aid

DULA is approved to offer Title IV Federal Student Aid. A part of the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. Federal Student Aid is responsible for managing the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965. These programs develop the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) and offer free assistance to students throughout the entire financial aid process.

Currently financial aid is offered for our MSOM and DATM programs. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Financial Aid Officer at (213) 487-0110. Please also refer to the Program Catalog for more information of Financial Aid.