Universal Family Wellness Clinic
Universal Family Wellness Clinic is looking for a licensed Acupuncturist to hire full-time.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and respond to the following prompts:
1. Please describe the unique skills you will bring to our team.
2. Please describe your experience with prescribing custom granule or raw herb formulas.
Minimum requirements to apply:
– CA State license and malpractice insurance.
– Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
– Strong written and verbal communication.
– Proficient in prescribing herbal medicine.
– Experience performing Tui Na, moxa, and cupping techniques.
– An integrative approach to utilize both ancient tradition and modern diagnostics.
– An obvious passion for practicing acupuncture and herbal medicine.
– MUST be able to work Weekends AND evenings.
You will be part of an integrative acupuncture clinic in Silver Lake, Los Angeles utilizing a dispensary of over 300 herbal granules and supplements, 13 comfortable treatment rooms, and all the tools necessary to gracefully practice this 3000-year-old medicine. We have strict safety and cleanliness protocols to keep our practitioners and patients safe. Please visit our website to learn more. We require an interest in integrating nutritional supplements into your practice. You will be responsible for all of the clinical aspects related to your patients as well as various office tasks: perform health screenings, diagnose and treat patients with safe and effective acupuncture and herbal protocols, use a computer to input digital charting for each treatment, answer phones, process patients’ payments and future appointments, clean and reset treatment rooms, and update online social media and marketing. Must be able to work well with others in a quiet, fast-paced, supportive environment. We favor candidates who are self-starters looking to be part of a team and can manage patients with minimal supervision. This is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally in a collaborative work environment. Compensation will be a base salary plus a percentage of product revenue generated plus incentive-based bonuses.
The work schedule will include nights and weekends.
Please research our clinic at www.universalfamilyclinic.com. Email us at email@example.com.