Mighty River Wellness is seeking a reliable, friendly, upbeat, go-getter, ready to build a busy successful practice.
The practitioner will be working independently treating patients. They will be expected to provide the utmost customer service and patient care. The practitioner will be responsible for onboarding new patients, assessing and gathering their health history, diagnosing, choosing points, performing acupuncture, explaining acupuncture, writing a treatment plan, and verbally delivering treatment plan to the patient, following up with patients after treatment. Some Knowledge of herbs is a must but you do not need to be an expert.
- The practitioner will be expected to use our EHR system and billing department.
- Pay will be based on experience and paid at an hourly wage with monthly bonuses based on performance.
- The practitioner is expected to have impeccable communication with the owner, staff, and patients.
- We are a close-knit group and community and looking for someone to join our awesome practice.
- The position would start with Sundays and Mondays but ideally would grow to more days as the position develops.
For more information contact email@example.com
Thanks in advance