DULA Student worker – Administration assistant
Full Job Description
- DULA Administration is looking for a student worker who can share ideas on making the schools administration, admission, academic record, clinic etc. documents in a digital copy and organize scanned documents to a digital archive
- Student worker – Administration Assistant
- DULA current students with GPA 2.5 or above
- Currently not under a warning status or not under locked status on Populi
- Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Final schedule will be determined between student and supervisor Reference
- Resume in English including available working hours
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We will contact qualified candidates individually after reviewing resumes and proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists staff in gathering, compiling, analyzing, and monitoring data; conducts data saving and file management.
- Assists in providing logistical support for meetings,
- Attends and participates in internal meetings.
- Assists with communications with subject matter staff.