Dongguk University Los Angeles (DULA) is seeking both Part-Time and Full-Time Clinic Acupuncturists to join our DULA community.
Prospective clinic acupuncturists may submit their letter of interest, 2 letters of recommendations and CV to HR office (HR@dula.edu).
Prospective clinic acupuncturists shall have the following qualifications and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Valid and current license in the State of California as an L.Ac.
Supervision: General supervision by the Director of the Oriental Medical Center.
- The Clinic Acupuncturist must abide by the University and Oriental Medical Center (OMC) policies and rules; and, work under the general supervision of the OMC Director.
- The Clinic Acupuncturist work in cooperation with the OMC Manager to treat patients and conduct research.
- Conducting an intake, charting, physical examination, completing a diagnosis, performing treatment and determining a treatment plan
- Follow with the Standards of Practice of OMC Regulations including CNT, OSHA, and HIPAA
- Follow with all DULA/OMC regulations, policies, and protocols by acting as a positive, supporting and safe behavior
- Maintain the safety of the patients and adherence to clinic procedures
- Visit regularly to assigned treatment room for quality control and risk management
- Provide in-service training for Interns/Residents and other supervisors
- Participate in outreach, patient/student recruitment projects, and do the best to get enough numbers of patients
- Work collaboratively with the OMC manager and OMC administrative staff to ensure a balanced distribution of patient in clinic.
- Be aware the assignment of patients to interns/residents are priority than clinic acupuncturist’s
- Report immediately, any incidents or inappropriate activities, to the OMC director by using appropriate forms
- Perform any other clinical functions and duties as may be requested by OMC director