Students wishing to obtain financial aid must meet the following requirements:
- The student must be enrolled in the MSOM Program.
- The student must be a citizen or an eligible non-citizen of the United States of America.
- The student must be enrolled on at least a half time basis (6 units) for each quarter they would like to receive financial aid.
- Male students between the ages of 18-25 must be registered with the Selective Service. Older students must have been registered during this age period. Females and students born before 1960 are exempt from this requirement.
- The student must maintain SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) as defined by school policy while in attendance.
- The student must complete "Verification" if required, prior to funds being disbursed.