Students wishing to obtain financial aid must meet the following requirements:
- The student must be a citizen or an eligible non-citizen of the United States of America.
- The student must be enrolled on at least a half-time basis (6 units) for each quarter for which they would like to receive financial aid.
- A male student between the ages of 18-25 must be registered with the Selective Service.
- Older students must have been registered during this age period.
- Females and students born before 1960 are exempt from this requirement.
- The student must maintain SAP (satisfactory academic progress) as defined by school policy while in attendance.
- The student must complete verification if required, prior to funds being disbursed.
- Not owe any refunds on a Pell Grant or other awards received and not be in default on repayment on any type of student loan.