Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday & Saturday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM (**closed evenings)
***please note that the clinic is closed daily from 1:00-2:00 PM for lunch.
Handicap-accessible, free parking is available beneath the building and outside on the south side of the building.
The normal price for acupuncture treatments is $30 by Intern, $35 by Resident, $70 and above by Clinic Supervisor/Faculty directly.
There is an extra charge if additional modalities (cupping, electroacupuncture, etc.) are needed.
There are discount options available:
- $20 treatment - for patients with proof of low-income documents:
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC)
- CalFresh / SNAP (Food Stamps) - EVT Card
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- CalWORKs (TANF) or Tribal TANF
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Copy of Federal Tax Return
- *please be notified that medicare card is not eligible for proof of low-income.
- $25 treatment - Seniors (65+ age) without proof of low-income will still have regular discount.
We are located at 440 Shatto Place in Koreatown. When arriving, please take the elevator to the second floor and make a left out of the elevators.
We are two blocks from the Vermont/Wilshire Metro Station (servicing the Red and Purple lines) and also near a number of additional bus stops.