For inquiries about posting, editing, or removing a posted classified Job Information please contact Operations Manager: [email protected]
Student Services Coordinator (Part-time, 24-26 hours/week)
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Oriental Medicine (MSOM) and Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) preferred. Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Demonstrated competent IT skills relative to management and analysis of data. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of higher education sector and legal issues a plus. Prior supervisory or work with international students or experience living or working abroad and experience with student programming and developing orientation processes desired.
- Organize new student orientation, work with all academic, admissions, and finance teams regarding testing, advising, and registration of students. Prepare informational materials and orientation sessions to ensure a successful transition to the University.
- Develop and oversee programs and activities that align with the University’s learning outcomes, using strategic partnerships where possible, and provide social and cultural programs to engage students
- Deliver welcome receptions and end-of-term celebrations; arrange staff and volunteer attendance at social events
- Create flyers, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, etc. as needed to promote student services events or programs
- Provide guidance and counseling to students who need appropriate resources
- Maintain communication with students, alumni, and staff and provide institutional policy training on Title IX and Disability to students and staff
- Develop and maintain confidential student records relative to conduct and well-being
- Work with DULA academic team to address issues of academic success, including assisting with attendance and academic probation processes
- Develop a written emergency response procedure with the campus safety policies to address emergencies, disasters, and communication plans with students
- Serves as a primary point of contact for urgent and emergency student safety issues
- Liaise with the Admissions Office and update the Student Handbooks
Hourly Rate: $14-16 per Hour (Contingent upon qualifications and experience)
Application: Resume with a cover letter with your job experience and reasons that you are a qualified candidate. A couple of recommendation letters or minimum 2 references as proof of your previous employments. Upon review of application with references, an interview may be scheduled. This announcement is valid until the position is filled.
Please submit the application to: Chief Operating Officer, Gloria Lee ([email protected])
Application related inquiries: Dongguk University Los Angeles (440 Shatto Place, Los Angeles CA 90020).
Proof Reading/Editing Position ASAP
- Looking for an excellent proof reader/editor.
- Support your school and enrich your experience.
$1.00 per page, based on 250 words per page documents
If interested, please contact Gloria Lee ([email protected]), Chief Operating Officer. She will send you a few pages of document to be edited. Please submit a couple of pages to her ASAP. Thank you!